Residential AC Repair and Replacement
We believe a service company should be excellent at a few things instead of trying to be just OK at a lot of things. Our Residential focus is strictly on AC repair and replacement. All our training and technology is geared towards air conditioning systems. That benefits you in the following ways:
We can provide fast, same day service
- We service all brands (Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Ruud, Lennox, Trane and more)
- We specialize in repairing older, obsolete models (if your unit is really old, chances are good that we can still fix it)
- Our technicians are NATE certified (faster, more accurate diagnosis)
What You Can Expect
When you call us to your home, we will do the following:
- Arrive in a clean and identified Capstone vehicle, wearing a clean uniform and shoe covers to protect your home
- Perform a complete system evaluation to determine why your system is not working properly
- Explain to you what we found along with a list of options (from a basic AC repair or a long term solution)
- You then can make an informed decision on how you want to proceed
- Our flat rate pricing, explained below, will show exactly what the repair will cost you upfront (no surprises)
- Our technician will use drop clothes to protect your home during the repair and will clean up completely when done
Flat Rate Service Calls Starting at $39
Once the problem has been diagnosed, our technician will explain to you what they found. They will explain to you the various solutions that we can provide and how much each option will cost. All repair prices will be established from our Upfront No Risk Pricing Guide. We do not charge by the hour and there will be no surprises. The price you are quoted is what you will pay, regardless of how long it takes for the repair to be made.
If you approve one of the repair options presented, we will waive the service call fee and perform the work immediately. We service all brands and models, and our technicians are trained on how to repair older, obsolete equipment.
Free Second Opinions
Capstone offers free second opinions on major repairs. This is a wise option to take before committing to a major repair expense. We will send out a highly trained, NATE certified technician to perform a complete diagnostic on your AC system and then provide you with a competitive quote.
- You will need to provide us with the invoice from our competitor
- Quoted system repair is over $500
- We diagnose your system and provide you with a quote based on our findings
Why Call Capstone Heating and Air Conditioning?
We have earned our reputation as Central Texas’ fastest growing AC repair and replacement company by providing fast, dependable service to our customers. We are committed to fix your system right the first time and on time. We focus on keeping our technicians highly trained and on making sure we exceed our customers’ expectations on every job that we perform.
For your convenience, you can schedule your service call online by using the request service button / request service form on this page.
Request for service.
Please fill in the form below to be contacted within 24 hours. If this is an emergency, please call 254.537.9087 for immediate service.
Capstone is a Factory Authorized Dealer of Carrier products. We service all makes, models and brands.